Sunday 17 August 2014

Writer's Block...

Already?  I'm so glad that my last post had such amazing feedback from my readers.  It really made my day.  Really.  I hope that I can have more posts that do the same thing, especially since it was such a scary one for me to publish.  Ever since then I've been feeling a little blocked; like I don't have anything relevant to say, which in a way is kind of disheartening for a girl who seems to have so much on her mind these days.   I guess that's what living a lone will do to a person; I'm definitely one of those people who can get inside my own head and over think everything! For someone like that it seems like I would have plenty to talk about.  Sigh.  So until I can get my thoughts together and decide what I want to write about I'll just leave you with a little inspirational poster;  you know you love them as much as I do ;) 


Because I know that's what I'm trying to do!  

Love you all. 

-Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment