Friday 8 August 2014

Well look who we have here...

Wow.  It has seriously been forever, and SO much has changed;  I almost don't know where to start! Well...I FINALLY graduated college after 7 years of hard work, lots of money, and one or two tears; I can proudly say that I am now the proud new owner of a shiny new bachelor's degree from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, where as some of you might remember I majored in Fashion and Retail Management. So what does one do after their graduate college?  Well, I don't know.  Inspiring.right?That is kind of why I have found myself here again.  All this free time on my hands is driving me crazy and it's always been a major complaint that I haven't been able to dedicate the kind of time to writing that I would like to....so, this seems like a good time to pick it back up, and keep up with it.  I will say that it might be a little different this time around.  When I started this blog I wanted to talk about fashion and beauty and all of those fun things.  But this time I think I want it to be a little different. I feel like I'm at such a different place in my life, I'm 26 years old and really trying to figure things out!  I still want to talk about beauty and fashion because those are things that I love, but I also want to talk about life and what's on my mind, and things of that nature.  I need an outlet here folks!  Maybe let me know what you want to hear about and I can most likely give you an opinion on that too ;)

So just a little update from my last post, which I know, it was from a million years ago...I had briefly mentioned that we had be stationed at a new base and moved to Clovis New Mexico after living in the UK for 4 years.  Well we are still there!   It's been 2 years now, and I feel pretty settled here, although I know it wont be forever it works for now, and I for one have really have grown to love it.  It's definitely not a forever place...but we have made a comfortable life here.  Some of the major happenings, aside from graduating,  have included buying a a gorgeous new home, and surviving two deployments; but I have made some great friends along the way, and found work at an awesome salon that I never, ever, ever want to leave! So that's kind "it" in a nut shell!

Anyway I'm not going to make this first post a long drawn out one.  Mostly because there are so many different directions I could probably go, which would essentially make this a novel, and not a blog.  I'm sure that eventually I'll get everything caught up in my new posts.  So, if you're still here, I'm glad!  I am definitely happy to be back and can't wait to keep going while I try to figure out this new direction and overall this new journey in life.  Hope you stick along for the ride.

-Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment