Friday 18 January 2013

I'm not gone!

Hey Loves,

I'm not gone, I've just been very busy!  We moved back to the good ol' U.S. of A. in late July so we have been settling in to our new home, visiting family, trying to find a job, working on school, and much MUCH more. So of course due to all of these things my blog really hasn't been getting much action.  I'm hoping to start more, but honestly I probably wont be posting a tone until I'm done with school for good!!  I just have SO many papers and things to write and "all that fun stuff" that writing for leisure doesn't really get to happen with my hectic schedule at the moment.  Anyway I'm still here and I hope that you will all return once I'm able to start writing on a regular basis!  So until then...

peacelove&wishingformoretimeinaday

-Lexi

PS--I do post a lot of fun pictures on Instagram so if you want to come follow me there I am @lexipaige28!!

No comments:

Post a Comment