Saturday 9 August 2014

Instagram!

Who doesn't love Instagram?  I have to admit I'm kind of a selfie junkie...embarrassing I know. I take them all the time.  I mean sometimes you just have to document when you are having a good hair day or wearing a killer shade of lipstick!  In all seriousness though, I have to say Instagram has definitely grown to be my favorite form of social media.  I think it's fun to see all the pictures posted by friends and family, whether it's their food, clothes, pets, or a #shamelessselfie it's fun to see what everyone is up to, and it sure as heck beats a status update every time you go to the gym, or eat a cookie!

Now don't get my wrong,  I'm not hating on the F-B I'm definitely one of those that says "I wish I could just delete it" but never will. I know you're guilty too!  I use Facebook just like the rest of you do, every 5 minutes logging in from a mobile device to see what all of our friends are up to, or what kind of drama is going on at "that one yard sale page," or simply because we're bored and have nothing else better to do. I do use Facebook for my business (insert shameless plug here: www.facebook.com/nailsbylexi) and to keep it touch with friends I've made over the years...girls that hated me in school (kidding!) and of course my Grandmother who likes to see my pictures when she can figure out how to use it!  But I think I just enjoy the simplicity of the IG rather than the countless advertisements, negativity, drama that Facebook seems to attract these days. It's just become so complex!  Life doesn't need to be that complicated people!

Whew, feels good to get that off my chest ;)  But seriously if you're an Instagram loving junkie like myself, come follow me, and I'll follow you back.  I want to see pictures of the chocolate cake you just made, and you flexing those new muscle in the mirror at the gym!  You can find me @lexipaige28...now if only I could get on board with tweeting...


-Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment