Monday 8 August 2011

Hello my lovelies!

Welcome to my NEW blog! For awhile now I've been wanting to start a blog where I could share my love for fashion, make-up, and basically just everything and anything I feel like talking about! So let my start by introducing myself. I'm Lexi, a 20-something year old fashion student who still doesn't know exactly what I want to be when I grow up! Currently I work as a nail technician based out of my home. I LOVE what I do. I love that I get to socialize on a daily basis, and build great personal relationships with people.

The last 5 years of my life have been spent with my amazing partner! We got married about 3.5 years ago, and love our lives together. We have been through SO much, and he is such an important part of my life and I couldn't imagine life without him! Seriously what a great guy :) Together we have our two little fur babies Lily and Harlow; the light of our lives for real! These are honest to goodness the worlds most spoiled dogs! I'm sure you'll hear more about them in posts to come.

Anyway that's a little about me! Any questions just feel free to ask...you can always reach me at lexipaige28@gmail.com

Welcome to my world!

peacelove&newblogs

-Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment